Accepted It's been 3 years i beg you

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronansimpsons

Oct 3, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I came back after 3 years to play some TF2 Jailbreak with my friends. I tried to hop on and it said I was banned for "2 minutes". Two minutes pass by and I am still banned. I believe I was banned for "raiding", but if I remember correctly all I did was play with my one friend and things in chat got a little heated.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I spent 3 years in the stoney lonesome, shackled away from the gamemode I love. I had to watch the shadows on the wall dance, and they beckoned for me, but alas, I could not tango, for it takes two. I believe it was unwarranted for a perma ban, and also the mod in question that banned me has been demoted I believe. If you want to unban me that would be pretty cool.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
To correct you on a few things, 'I spent 3 years in the stoney lonesome,' but you were banned in 2021; 'the mod in question that banned me has been demoted I believe,' no he just decided to retire. While your story seems iffy as the ban has been about 2 years old I'll give you another chance, remember another ban will result in it being unappealable.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.