Accepted It's wrong to ban me from ALL the servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=????????????&Submit=Search (one of the ones that's all question marks). So, I got banned for one week yesterday for "exploiting" even though it wasn't an exploit, and the thing is, I wasn't the first one to do it (not that I'm saying I was following in others footsteps), and if they gave me a warning about it, I wouldn't do it again. Still, it was something i was only able to do on the servers with !friendly so i was banned from my favorite jailbreak server. I love these wonderland servers but some of the admins aren't the brightest.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
All server bans are global, we do not ban users from single servers when we have over a hundred servers we need to keep track of.

You were exploiting !friendly to your advantage by taunt killing other users in friendly mode, when they wouldn't be able to attack you back.

Since this is seemingly a ban protest I'm moving to Appeals.

Deleted member 598

Headset Freak
Sep 25, 2017
Sverige
You were in fact warned to not continue exploiting but you ignored the warning anyway. Even if other people were doing it doesn't excuse the fact that you were also partaking in it. I saw no one else but you continuously trying to kill people whilst being in friendly mode. And as Eight said, bans are global and for a good reason since it disables ways for players to break rules, get banned and then join another server to continue breaking rules there.

I'd also like to mention that another admin saw you breaking these rules as well which is @○omelet○

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Ok, I now understand you can't ban me from only one server BUT I was never given a warning I swear.
You were served a warning over mic to stop, according to @Shadow .

Nonetheless, I've decided to remove your ban early, given you've appealed and because you've served quite a bit of time for what you did. Please be attentive to when staff are trying to contact you in the future, we will not as generous upon future incidents.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.