Declined Ive been banned for being 'Homophobic'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xercts

Feb 19, 2021
Ive probably been banned for no reason as in the server i never said my opinion or even talked about homophobia im hoping to get a response of what i said that was homophobic, and if i could get unbanned (Non perm) Ive never been banned from any server ive played on so im a bit confused.
Post automatically merged:

Reason why i should be un banned (forgot): Cause i tried farming on a server Named FAST ITEMS i would get kills sometimes die and respawn try to kill the guy repeat the process i said a few things like: (Someguy will stand fot SG) SG stop killing me, SG could you not?, SG Pls stop

Last edited:

Xercts

Feb 19, 2021
Alright so im banned from.. all wonderland server's now its just annoying not much but im just dissapointed that i got banned randomly for being homophobic when i was wasn't and yes i know that this doesnt include other admins owner's etc

Ive probably been banned for no reason as in the server i never said my opinion or even talked about homophobia im hoping to get a response of what i said that was homophobic, and if i could get unbanned (Non perm) Ive never been banned from any server ive played on so im a bit confused.

Reason why i should be un banned (forgot): Cause i tried farming on a server Named FAST ITEMS i would get kills sometimes die and respawn try to kill the guy repeat the process i said a few things like: (Someguy will stand fot SG) SG stop killing me, SG could you not?, SG Pls stop
Another thing, the name of the admin is: Paraflax or something near that

Rain

Frog
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 10, 2018
Roundabout City
i said a few things like: (Someguy will stand fot SG) SG stop killing me, SG could you not?, SG Pls stop
Are you sure that's all you said? Take a look at the spoiler below.

G7phO4B.png

We do not tolerate any forms of hate speech or usage of racial or homophobic slurs. The latter is something you not only used, but used as an insult directed at another player. That's why you're banned. Do you have any further questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.