Accepted I've been perma guard banned, tryna get an appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable: STEAM_0:0:46257137

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I was trying to get people on to sweeper by placing a here marker on one of the podiums, I misplaced it behind the podium while unfortunately saying I'm gonna start it, then before i could one of my guards shot the button and killed a lot of people, resulting in me getting perma banned for mass free kill, which the perma I'm assuming was from stuff I've done a while ago

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'll put it simply, I didn't do it, and I don't think a perma isn't right for at most an accidental mfk

Post automatically merged:

Sorry
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable: STEAM_0:0:46257137

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

I was trying to get people on to sweeper by placing a here marker on one of the podiums, I misplaced it behind the podium while unfortunately saying I'm gonna start it, then before i could one of my guards shot the button and killed a lot of people, resulting in me getting perma banned for mass free kill, which the perma I'm assuming was from stuff I've done a while ago

I'll put it simply, I didn't do it, and I don't think a perma isn't right for at most an accidental mfk
I mist typed
I'll put it simply, I didn't do it, and I don't think a perma is right for an at most, accidental mfk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.