jailbreak related config (binds, gfx, etc)

xyso

gamert
Mapper
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 18, 2021
united states
out of boredom, i decided to make a config for JB, this includes graphical optimizations (since IL and NY are so unoptimized), binds, and stuff like that, there are binds that make jailbreak a whole lot easier, and don't break any rules. before i had this cfg file i have tested jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d (the main IL and NY map) and gotten around 70 - 100 fps, (i7 8700, gtx 1070ti) and with the config, 130+, btw i have run the tests with bots following a bot path so it looks identical to actual players doing player things so it gives the ultimate resemblance. again, this is made out of boredom, i don't expect anybody to use this but i do advise to look through it to see if you don't want ur binds getting swapped, i also advise to scroll all the way down and enter the launch options into steam listed in the message for the config to function properly, please, really look thru it for the binds and alias' because you might get annoyed by them and not know how to unbind them, enjoy!! (unzip the folder and place jailbreak.cfg in Team Fortress 2/tf/cfg

Attachments

• jailbreak.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 12