Status
Not open for further replies.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, I did some investigation into your guardban and noticed that you have 679 minutes remaining out of your 1440. Your guardban was originally instated just over 2 years ago.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have noticed from a quick skim of your chat logs that you've only recently joined Wonderland servers again from the tailend of last week? Could you explain what you have been doing in regards to the start of your guardban and now, whether that's been on other servers, or taking a break from Wonderland servers?

Doss

May 28, 2020
i just keep playing, i forgot what was i doing at the start, i just keep playing as a inmate in JB in the past of 2 yrs, and i don't play other wonderland server, only jb, if i joined other wonderland server, probably just random joining to play.
Post automatically merged:

i'm sure i joined wonderland JB server many times in the past 2 yrs, or it won't be 679 mins remaining
Post automatically merged:

bad English, sorry.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, just to clarify, the guardban timer only goes down when you're alive on RED, it doesn't magically count down when you're away from your computer, that's just how the guardban timer is set up to avoid exploiting and avoidance of punishments, such as yours.

That being said, you have served a substancial amount of your guardban and it was from quite a while ago, so I've gone ahead and lifted your guardban for you. You should be able to freely join the BLU side the next time you join one of our servers.

Do bear in mind, that if you receive any more major guardbans, they will be very difficult to appeal for.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.