• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined JB - Add Microphone Auto-Validation for guards, like other Jailbreak servers.

Add Auto-Microphone Validation for the BLU (Guards) Team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too many times, I see guards without microphones. It happens too often, and can cause people to leave in masses.
This is why I would like Wonderland to introduce a Auto-Validation service/something of the like. This will generally improve playtime and community happiness, I believe.

Like other Jailbreak servers, (I believe) they work like, If you speak into your microphone, and the game detects the message, you are validated to become a Guard (BLU.) If you have no microphone, and the game doesn't detect any messages, you will get automatically set to RED (Inmates.)

Reactions: Conga

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Anybody with the push-to-talk option can gived the mic input required to set the flag for the plugin to allow them to play blu, i dont see how that will make teams any more balanced.

It remains a fact that it's up to the players to make the teams even and though its an unfair system, it's all we got. smelly plugin wipe its ass

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
there are some errors if this was to ever feature was to be implemented

1) some microphones may not detect... ^ also see post above
2) blu team will now become less populated
3) doesn't solve everything, there can still be trolls

Reactions: Hypernova

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
-1 a better idea however that is similar to this would be a fair voting system. I too have encountered horrible guards/wardens and the /fire needs like the whole server or more people that are in the server so it never works unless someone with higher power boots them. If there was a fair /fire system and they added a tool to kick guards that would be more fair; obviously this will take a lot of work and I am suggesting that it needs 2/3 or half the server for the vote to work to make things fair so there aren't trolls. But just a suggestion

Reactions: Conga and Hypernova
Status
Not open for further replies.