Declined JB Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
(Doesn't show on ban profile)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for 43199 minutes for an almost unknown reason, when I type /jail_status all I see is "freePB and J" in the description as purpose.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I had been having issues with a ghost ban (See discord Help desk for BAP) that despite me being able to play out the time, still remained at a constant 98 minutes (while still able to go on Blu). I was told by Hydra to play it out and see what happens (Check Warning #1: Avoiding Guard Ban) but that still changes nothing. So I join a jailbreak server and proceed to go Warden/Guard with no issues until it comes to Ralsei's DR, he pulls out the admin rocket launcher and requests I attack him (Dares me to is better verbiage). I somehow kill him *Huzzah* and play into the next round to almost immediately get banned for the reasoning seen above. I'm not sure why this is or at least how it can be so absurdly long but I digress.

Yea, on second.
Post automatically merged:

The first shows the message displayed on the Left center after typing "Jail_status" and the other shows every start of the round
Post automatically merged:

The time has gone down a bit since I was playing with friends when this happened, but it's still quite long.

Attachments

• 20220101232955_1.jpg
    20220101232955_1.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220101233800_1.jpg
    20220101233800_1.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.