Just want your guys' opinion

Do you agree?

• Yeah

• No, you're dumb

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jynx

Jun 22, 2020
Alright, so isn't having blus vote on anything favoritism? Blus can literally vote no on every single red in bar, glod, or diner. They can also either vote yes on only their friends or no on the people they dislike, meaning that blus have a major factor in an inmate's life. Blus literally vote no on almost everything in diner, bar, and glod. If you have any counter-arguments leave a reply.

Map: jail_minecraft_dynf__v10d (Or any of it's updated versions that include bar, glod, and diner)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I agree with you 100%, voting games are completely favoritism. The only reason they aren't banned is because they are just so ingrained into Jailbreak that it'd cause more issues than it'd solve to disallow them.

D

Deleted member 8006

I agree with you 100%, voting games are completely favoritism. The only reason they aren't banned is because they are just so ingrained into Jailbreak that it'd cause more issues than it'd solve to disallow them.

Pretty much what @Eight said, it is legit favoritism. As you said, people will just vote no because it is "Funny," some people just vote based on if they like the user performing, etc. However, as Eight said, it is pretty much in every Jailbreak map and trying to remove it would require to change almost every map. It sucks but it's been part of Jailbreak for a very long time.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
So I do agree that they are a quite extreme case favortism, and in all honesty sometimes when I'm on blue I become quite a harsh judge and given my time on la, most people follow my vote which, never should you ever do that. Another case I could say Is when I go up and do some dumb things, I know I'm likely to survive since I know a majority of the regulars. That and or they simp for me. So yeah. Voting minigames are quite favortism, and honestly I think they should be removed, but as @Eight again put it. They are on pretty much all maps. I think I do have a suggestion though.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I agree with 8. When I was warden doing diner, some guards are voting no to most of the inmates (Their foods are kinda delicious but they disagree with that) while the others get yes votes.