Declined Kind of a bad situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baneki

Mar 1, 2020
Somnambulist's zulu lair
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have been banned for creating an alt account.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I will admit to making another account, but it's for a reason different than you may think.
My account is being stalked by a few people. Any reports i have sent to steam don't work, they're still active and well. Blocking also doesn't work because i play on the same servers. I thought an alt would be a good idea to completely distance myself from them, but after i launched TF2, then i tried to join a server not associated with Wonderland.tf and miss-clicked then joined and saw the ban message - knowing i was completely screwed. I had no intention on joining the server until after the ban was over. Sorry for inconveniences.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
The listed account is what has caused you to be unable to play right now, as the punishment for connecting on that alt was 2 weeks. (This information is publicly available to you at all times via the bans link at the top of the forums.) Connecting during said 2 weeks, by accident or otherwise, is what has caused your current stacked punishment length to total 1 month (4 weeks).

Intentional or not, using an alternate account to connect while a punishment is active (that you could check the status of at any time) is not acceptible. I ask that you wait out your current punishment.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.