Declined kJ - kws^ - Puddin' Unban Appeal (serious this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k-Jay

Sep 30, 2017
United Kingdom
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=kws&Submit=Search
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=gaming.&Submit=Search

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Banned a first time, on the 4th of June (IIRC) by Tony, a former admin, for silent aim.

Banned a second time on the 29th of July (was accidentally unbanned due to a SourceBan database wipe) by R4 for projectile aimbot.

Banned a third time on the 6th of August by R4 again, for aimbot and/or ban evading.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't know how many times I can say the same sentence until it starts losing meaning (if it hasn't already, hehe), but I am not hacking. I never have even thought of using any third-party software on Team Fortress 2 for multiple reasons, namely the fact that I believe people who need scripts/cheats/hacks to be good at a game are painfully hilarious to watch.

I have cheated, yes, and the last time that happened was almost 2 years ago (650 days to be exact) and it wasn't even in TF2, it was in CS:GO and while I had my reasons (retarded ass reasons, tbh) to use hacking software back then, I do regret ever getting into that mind style and all the cons it brings (losing friends because they won't play with you because you're cheating, etc..).

I understand that, as always, every time that I apply for an unban on a community, it's my word vs the word of the admin who has banned me but trying doesn't hurt anyone, I suppose. I'm not sure what more evidence I can provide to help my ban appeal as I've provided multiple hand-cam recordings to two of the communities I'm banned from and that doesn't seem to be enough.

Yes, there's a lot of "evidence" that proves I'm using hacks or whatever else to enhance my gameplay, but all those demos can be explained because of the way source and demo recording works. I would post all the demos that have been provided against me on three different communities (panda.tf, blw.tf and wonderland.tf) as I have absolutely nothing to hide about my gameplay, but most of the demos are either:
a) missing/deleted/upload expired
b) not provided by admins.

I really just wanna play on your servers (Casual TF2 is slowly killing me).

pls don't insta-lock/deny this, R4.
ty, bless.

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
Appeal denied.

You are hacking, it's been reviewed and it is clear, your continual denial doesn't change that. It's for this reason you have also been banned from Panda.tf and God knows how many other communities.
This is on top of your hacking multiple times in csgo, being toxic on multiple communities, ban evading...

Your hand cam doesn't actually prove much other than you don't have an obivious hack which we know and there is extremely suspect moments in it.

As for demos, I've explained you are incorrect, demo desync does occur on servers with low tick rate and poor quality of play like BLW however in many cases on servers without lowered tick rate it's superior since it's not as dependent on the recorders and the recorders connection. So no the demos on our servers are not flawed although I do agree those in BLW probably were since I've seen some comparisons and the difference between demo and reality is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.