Declined Le ban for nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0M

Jun 2, 2019
1. https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:171572346&advType=steamid&Submit

2. I was playing with my brother on one of your serwers when we were called hackers etc.
It begun with us gettings accused of aimbot using stickybomb, and us wallhacking. The whole stickybomb aimbot was "made" by entering into robot by /robot then just spamming, the robot is gliched and it sometimes makes questionable moves, it's hitbox is also wierd. Wallhacks has been made by my brother since he was trying to track people through walls and see people on the chat crying that he is hacking. We are two seperate humans not one guy with a bot. First of bots have pattern and Querroy was clearly rocket jumping and doing its own movement, so its not a bot. We were also chatting as you can see on the clip I attached.

I am To0M btw its just changed name in order for people to think its not me.

3. First of all, I am innocent, it's clear I am not either hacking or making multi accounts to bully kids with scripts. Secound of all, I like these servers, same as my brother it was the first map I joined, and WL is having active playerbase instend of just clear servers or 2,3 people playing at once.

I can't attack file here is the vid:

Querroy

Jun 2, 2019
Ah shit here we go again.

Querroy is alt of mine(Pete3R). I had been banned for "Server advertising" which I never did (?). Unless once of twice I typed that I go on blw or on mge server but is it really advertising? When I got banned I kinda was not interested in playing on WL because I still had servers to play on. Now it's bit too late to discuss about stuff that happened year ago(I think).

Let's cover the nicknames:

- J.L - not mine never used it
- KariGamerYT - not mine
- Fabian 100 - not mine
- magda.kropelka - not mine
- MrPL6 - To0M, it's his very old nickname
- MrPL5 - Pete3R(me) yet again old nickname of mine
- Twisterq - not mine
- woordkiller - not mine
- Peter - Pete3R(me)
- noob cuz chat c: - might be mine I remember putting weird shit in my name
- peter the faggot - might be mine too
- Peter the worst - might be mine too

Basicly I with my brother have 3 accounts

To0M also known as MrPL6
Pete3R also known as MrPL5
Querroy also known as Arial

Querroy was made to check if I had all achivment items AND to be able to play on WL servers after I got banned, I didnt expect to get unban for such an old issue, should I apply?
I dont own any other alternative acount nor do my brother, Querroy is basicly mine so accusing Tom for owing alts that hack is just wrong.

I'd like to also point out that in rules it's not said not to use alternative accounts.
Source:
https://wonderland.tf/threads/general-rules.1/

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
You realize that avoiding bans with is not allowed I'm sure. You made a big deal about the hacking which was not what you were banned for, and frankly, I dont believe you.

Appeal Declined. You may appeal again in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.