Status
Not open for further replies.

moody

Banned
Mar 24, 2020
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
moody#8228

2.) What happened?
made jokes about the british, british permanently isoed me (toxicity and flaming)

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
first do you think teeth jokes online count as toxicity and flaming users? how about poking fun at people for being british? Well it happened and i suffered the "consequences".

1. only one person had a problem with it, former mod "Aspect", it was only him who had a "problem" with these jokes. Or did he?
2. if we look at the logs you could see what i did:

Screenshot 2021 09 06 210833 1andUnknown 1
now tell me is this worth an isolation forever? it gets better

3. Hypocrisy: if this was "toxicity" and "flaming" than anyone who said anything bad about anyone or poked fun at them should be banned, but there not. Unknown
now tell me, would you ban these people too? i can point out multiple things wrong in this one image if we go by Aspects toxicity and flaming criteria. Exhibit A: implying that the french are bad people and suck by only making the metric system. Exhibit B: the rest of the people who downvote implying that there are no good british people, the insult "leaf lover" can also be on the same level of my previous teeth jokes. so why arent any of these people suffering the same fate as me? its simple

Conclusion: Alex doesnt like me (no clue why), and is doing this just because he doesnt like me.

note: if you are going to deny my application at least let me have a chance to reply before i get a locked thread

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
The reasonings for your ban and isolation were because you insulted British people which is not a reason to be banned alone but it was mainly the harassment towards the staff member that was constant but it has passed so it's not a major point. The point that was brought up during the discussion though was another staff seeing you raid other servers and being a nuisance to other servers in general. I was also informed about your ban the other day on Wonder.tf that concerned me so I wanna see your response to this.

moody

Banned
Mar 24, 2020
1. i wasnt raiding, if your talking about "pedro.exe" non of my friends were on and i didnt break any rules, not to mention we dont raid as we dont break the rules while on a server (those that do, they do it on their own accord)
2. yes 1-2 months ago i was put in the wonder.tf "dungeon" for transphobia, which was entirely my fault and there was no excuse for those actions and i apologize to gale for it

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After talking to staff about this appeal, we have investigated some incident of you participating in raids on small discord servers (Mann’s server and Llama.tf). I also found out that the transphobia was 2 incidents that happened in the dungeon channel and one as a normal ban. Also there is a screenshot of you saying No offense, just want to be banned.
34191254 6459 4335 BA4A 70ED833F5DEF
Also you were banned on our servers for racism on the 5th which doesn’t give me the feeling that you are willing to not cause a disturbance on the discord.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.