Accepted Learning my lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezy Dawg

Jan 3, 2019
mcdonalds
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got banned for saying the n word. I was warned once by Teky but i just ignored it, thinking nothing of Teky. Teky taught me a lesson by muting me. But I thought it was B.S cause I was extremely tired during the day of my ban. I argued with Teky to unban me but instead i just pissed him off more than even so that is what lead me to the ban. It's been 3 months and I already learned my lesson. I did argue with staff a lot. Toxicity, I don't know why that was added in but im assuming it was from my chat logs. I had threatened to raid because Mario Kart was one of my favorite maps on skial. Skial had a Mario Kart x10 server that I played on for hours with my friends. One day it shut down so i moved to wonderland.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
It's been 3 months, I learned my lesson. If I do manage to get unbanned I do ask to stay muted. I do not want to have any communications with the people in-game. Everything I've done on your servers, I know i've done it, I deeply regret for every problem i've caused.

Teky

I'm just here alright
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Somewhere
I'll accept your appeal and unban you. I won't silence you after it because it seems like you learned your lesson. I'll give you chance.

But remember this, if something like this happens again, the ban will be put up again. Alright?

Appeal Accepted

Reactions: Olaves
Status
Not open for further replies.