Declined Listen I''m sorry is there anyway i can get unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoying Boi

Aug 6, 2019
Hi... listen I'm so sorry about making a scene with my last appeal i was toxic over a casual match and i saw wonderland.tf open on my browser and i was thinking "wtf wonderland why cant you just get better at your service" again im really sorry about that is there anyway i can ever return to wonderland? because me and my friend always want to find surf maps to join but most of them are run by you so i didnt know what to do. Theres also this person kess who kept annoying me while i was playing he didnt let me out of spawn and just shot me when i was friendly i get hes a tryhard but i keep saying "just leave" but i get too mad for that and want to kill him so bad (in-game) we made friends finally and im sure ive calmed down a bit from that. If i see an opertunity (idk how to spell that) to leave because of anger i will leave asap. I'm sorry for asking so much I just loved your servers and hope i can eventually return. last thing, if you do give me one more chance is there a way to remove the call button because if theirs hackers on the game i wouldnt use the call button i would leave that to others. ok thats me done with this for now.
Post automatically merged:

Also who did i disrespect before i would never disrespect someone if im not mad. this sounds stupid but i cant control my anger its so hard with the things that are happening to me right now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hypernova

Annoying Boi

Aug 6, 2019
can you reply with atleast cant be arsed to pls?

this is just a lost cause they never listen to good people just actually do something with this damn appeal

One last thing stop being assholes and assuming im just using the call button for useless reasons you betta tell kess to fuck off and get an abortion when he has kids k thx cunts

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
See this is why I was reluctant to accept this appeal. It seemed good, you were apologizing for your mistakes and promising to improve. However, now also like your previous appeal, you've done a full 180 on this good behavior.

Appeal denied.

I'm sorry for the appeal taking a bit of time to gain a reply, but that's not excuse for your behavior here. I can't put trust in unbanning you if you can't remain polite on appeals.

And to reply to some specific statements;
Also who did i disrespect before i would never disrespect someone if im not mad. this sounds stupid but i cant control my anger its so hard with the things that are happening to me right now.
m0AxEcP.png

7xaAMOt.png

Pq4YWs9.png

One last thing stop being assholes and assuming im just using the call button for useless reasons
vEi7FfD.png

9hcuRBp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.