Accepted Long Time Ban For "cheating"

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix_w

Oct 19, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Why have you been banned:
The reason under my ban says "cheating". Since the ban was so long ago, I don't know why I was banned, but I have never/nor will I ever cheat on TF2.
I believe I tried to appeal once before but I lost track of the post, so I assumed it was denied and therefore deleted from the forums. I remember
providing a video on the previous post, as I had once had a youtube channel that I posted clips/snip-its from trade server shenangians, but I no longer
have the channel sadly. However, as of recent I now automatically record clips using Outplayed, so I can provide those as well if needed.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I want to be apart of the community again, not just because I feel as though I've been wrongfully banned, but also because I want another goofy server to just mess around in. I can provide ample recordings of my previous sessions these past few weeks if the need arises to prove my innocence.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
since your ban is 2 years old i'm willing to accept it, however, should you be banned again for cheating it will be unappealable. Ok?

you have 24 hours to respond

Status
Not open for further replies.