Declined Luna's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lxna1

Mar 7, 2020
Ulaanbator, Mongolia
Good day all!!! I am Luna and I have been banned and here is my Appeal for it to be removed!

1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I being an Immature idiot at the time said "knee..." it is more addressed on the reason for removal of the ban
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
first of all I would like to address that I have been punished for an action that was my fault and I am in advance deeply sorry for
I realized that words can have draw backs like of the case of mine. And it was not a direct racial slur but I as an idiotic fool addressed and set it up to seem like the slur that would end up to my punishment!!! and if you do not know what I am talking about It was around a few months ago. I being the flat headed human that I assume myself to be said and I quote "Knee ****" end quote and I am sorry for my actions please consider removing the punishment. I beg pardon for the actions I have done. I have been taking a self reflection at my self and I looked for the problems that I myself can fix with no problem!!!
1 Anger issues: I have taken a full look at my self and have fixed/have control of my anger issues and I hope you don't see the aggressive side of My terrible anger issues.
2. The "Funny" jokes: so I have the quote on quote "funny" jokes to be very immature and I have stopped with the immature jokes!
These are the main flaws I have and I Luna Have been trying to control the immature side of me please take consideration and remove my Punishment I have learned my lesson. Yes I have previous bans prior to the punishment active on my steam id right now is the same reason... racism... I hate to admit it but It was immature and very offensive that is what I realized now. and Multiple bans for racism "You have not learned your lesson in the first ban and the second" yes true but I have realized that I have been in the wrong mind set. I immature Luna thought that Racism was "funny" and "very cool" in fact it was very immature of me to not realize that the Black community had a loss of losing George Floyd... and the BLM was to prevent racism and I immature Luna thought that it was a joke but it is not And I beg for pardon.....

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hello, luna. After investigating your chat logs and bans, I have decided not to give you a chance to get your ban lift. You've done a lot in the past. First, you were banned for racism, second; Someone banned you again for Racial slurs, which makes us think you aren't learning nor avoiding it, and last, someone banned you permanently for Racism since March 1, 2020. While you're banned from our community, you were still racist in another community, aka Wonder.tf. That is a huge issue that you were banned for racism many times and didn't learn.

I will now conclude the appeal. If you have questions to ask, you may contact me on discord (Kyo#9895).
I am terribly sorry.
Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.