Declined Mas CS carajo!! case

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsFromOsaka

Jul 2, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for talking about pedophilia, well, not exactly a conversation, but I randomly started talking about things related to pedophilia while playing on a surf server, I won't give examples because you already have it registered, I know I was already warned by the rules and in the chat they were telling me to stop if I remember correctly, but I continued, I know that pedophilia is not a joke, but at that moment my respect for the server and the people dropped 300%

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I admit that what I said was absurdly disgusting and obscene and outside the laws of everyone and I understand that I got banned, I just wasn't going to stop at that moment or in a few months, that's why I took some time to think about the consequences of my actions and emotions before doing them obviously, I promise not to speak anything like that again or stain the server, that's why I'm keeping in mind right now what I said at that moment on the server so as not to make that big mistake again, wonderland. tf is my favorite community server center since I started playing tf2 5 years ago, that's why I'm very fond of it and willing to respect and defend it, I'm not a crazy fan but I'm a committed player not to cross the line.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
So let’s think about this, you go into a server and start of by saying illegal things. Then you think it’s a bright idea to beg chat for illegal things, you need to go to a mental institute. Genuinely I cannot comprehend how you think saying you won’t “joke” about it again would solve everything, perhaps you should take this perma ban and fuck off.

Appeal Declined, don’t come back

Status
Not open for further replies.