Invalid mass rebel occured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Unfortunately unless you recorded the whole session or can otherwise prove to us your story is true, you'll have to wait out your ban which will be over in less than an hour. In the meantime, I'd make sure that you didn't freekill. What were your exact orders as warden, and are you up-to-date with our Jailbreak rules?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
i said to face, and hug the fence and afk freeze, but most kept freelooking and even tried to attack me
To be clear, commanding the REDs to AFK Freeze doesn't prohibit them from freelooking, however with the orders you gave they would be KOS if they stopped facing the fence. Furthermore, if you weren't, I would've been more specific about which fence to go to (while I'm not sure what map you were banned on, where you were in the map, etc. and therefore how relevant my comment is, it's better to be clear with your orders as to prevent confusion and what not). Lastly, for the "even tried to attack me," I'll assume you mean that you were out of their melee range, since baiting and all.

Anyway, the ban has long since expired, however I'd recommend in the future to make sure you're well-adjusted to the Jailbreak rules as to prevent any future issues. If you have any further questions you'd like to ask regarding Jailbreak you may contact the appropriate staffor make a thread in the "Help Desk" section.

Closing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.