Declined Mc_Duck's Horrible Administration (sihkern ban appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutOnOwen

Jan 1, 2018
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sihkern/

I got banned for "disrespect" by an admin called Mc_Duck, he's been doing this for so long because that's the only thing that fuels his non-existent ego.

I should be unbanned due to no evidence. Let me break down what happened. Mc_Duck got salty because I didn't answer his question and soon I asked why I was banned previously for "disrespect" (again) and he went on about how I called him a dick, I replied with i and u are right next to eachover so it's pretty easy to mistake then I ask about my other ban for referring to my engie "neckless" due to him having the level three chin and for some random reasons Duck over here thought that I was insulting (W)reckless (and now he has a bind say some random shit like "of to ban lists you go") and I questioned him about it and when I asked a question he always replied with "go to forums to appeal" or "You're luck I didn't extend the ban" which if I'm honest wonderland admins doing that aren't really that good then I asked one more time and when he replied with the class "appeal on the forums" I just gave up with his little to none common sense and just replied with "Go ahead and suck wreckless dick" yes that is disrespect but seriously 1 week saying 6 words, sure thing wonderland, and he has yet to reply to any of my questions. I'm ok if I continue to get banned at least my questions be answered by him because in my eyes he's just being ignorant and denying the fact that I got banned unfairly previously. Also wreckless is acting like he's having a period so be aware of that.

-Thank you

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
Looking at the proof provided to me, (chat logs exist, I don't know why you believe there isn't proof) I've decided this ban is more then valid. Mc_Duck followed protocol sending you to the forums, as we don't argue or deal with bans outside of here. You are also entirely eligible for a longer ban. You have multiple previous bans for disrespecting the same players thus your week ban.

Mc_Duck does not need to answer your questions, that is my job.

Appeal Denied, I will be extending your ban as you've used this platform to continue your disrespect of player, and your next ban will be permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.