Accepted Mirai's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirai

Jul 9, 2018
Romania
Right so...
One day, i was playing on a highertower server with a friend. We were having a spy duel and people kept interrupting.
They were either killing me or him, and we never had one good round, without having to dodge every tryhard online.
As a result, i looked up some empty servers, with low latency, so we could duel there in peace.
from what i can remember, i used the /w command, which, how i understand it, doesn't show up publicly.
Also, i would have had no reason to say it out loud, because what would i gain? Only more people (maybe) joining and disturbing us.
It's unfair.
also, question: Why does this have to be a PERMANENT ban?!?!?!
Even if it wasn't a misunderstanding, a permanent ban is way too severe.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.8 KB · Views: 8

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well you constantly saying you didn't share IPs publicly doesn't change that you did.
WQ1kXcu.png

WQ1kXcu.png

This is directly from chat-log, doesn't involve anything regarding PM and is only what you publicly shared on a server.

Also, we are free to set ban lengths as we wish. You are completely disallowed to directly link other servers when you are on ours.

Mirai

Jul 9, 2018
Romania
Well... if that's the case... I must have forgotten. i know i didn't do it on purpose but i want you to know as well.
I am sorry that it happened, and i swear it won't happen again.
Not sure if that'll change anything but i had to come clean... or at least try to.

P.S. sorry for the delay, i couldn't come on. (except on discord, on my phone)Gomen

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Despite quite a bit of arguing about the ban's validity, I am content with your most recent response given you've come clean & apologized. I will unban you this one time, however if you share IPs to non-WLN servers again, or otherwise advertise/promote other servers/communities, you will receive an irrevocable ban.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.