Technical Missing HUD elements on Server #2

Mirrorman95

May 5, 2023
Please describe the bug that you encountered:
Every time I connect to and play on this server, there is no kill-feed in the top-right corner, no *ding* sounds are made when I damage an enemy, and no Scoreboard/MVPs graphics are displayed when the round ends. This doesn't happen on other servers, such as Custom Weapons: Wonderland 104.143.2.171:27779 , just this one. I wish I knew why this is, but I don't.

Relevant Screenshots:
(I tried to attach the relevant TGA, but it was too large for the server to process.)

Server Name/IP if applicable:
Custom Weapons #2: Wonderland
104.143.2.171:27023

Mirrorman95

May 5, 2023
Please describe the bug that you encountered:
Every time I connect to and play on this server, there is no kill-feed in the top-right corner, no *ding* sounds are made when I damage an enemy, and no Scoreboard/MVPs graphics are displayed when the round ends. This doesn't happen on other servers, such as Custom Weapons: Wonderland 104.143.2.171:27779 , just this one. I wish I knew why this is, but I don't.

Relevant Screenshots:
(I tried to attach the relevant TGA, but it was too large for the server to process.)

Server Name/IP if applicable:
Custom Weapons #2: Wonderland
104.143.2.171:27023
I don't know how to edit posts. There is no edit button I can see, and I looked very hard. So I'll just say this as a reply: I had this problem on another server that was just running regular TF2C without Custom Weapons. But then I logged into Custom Weapons #2: Wonderland again, and this time I could see the kill-feed there as spectator. Now I really don't know what's going on.

EDIT: I found an edit button on this post that I just made, but not on the initial post I made. That's so bizarre.