Declined Mistaken identity Ban Error. (2020-10-04)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sularry

Jan 27, 2021
Hello, I believe that there has been a terrible misunderstanding for which I've been on the reviving end of.
Apparently on 2020-10-4 A ban was issued to my account under the misunderstanding of "ban evasion"
I have, however never evaded a ban and the deductive reasoning to this comes from what i can only tell as a single bad actor that at the time span had a simular nickname to mine (which i have then since stopped using)
This, coupled with the fact that i normally set my profile private may have caused a moderator to confuse me with someone else entirely.

profile in question:
| steamname: Larry $
| steam3ID: [U:1:98647777]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:49323888

I have change my profile status back to public for the time being as well as making my hours visible.
Rest assured, i am a very real player. I am not typically on community servers much though.
For this, i may not know if a reply has been made to this thread, but if you wish to add me on steam i am very active and happy to answer any questions.

I personally don't know the circumstances for which the other player was banned, and honestly i don't care either way.
This discovery only came today when i was unable to play MM due to long queue times. I had no idea i had been banned so long ago for such a reason.

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Status
Not open for further replies.