Declined Misunderstood Freekill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
Today I wish to appeal a guard ban afflicted upon me, it was justified however there was a major misunderstanding.

You see, someone chose the "Spooky Scary Skeletons" LR. I'm certain that you are aware that if you type "!robot" or "/robot" that you will become said model. However revoking the command will return you back to normal (Not a Skeleton or Robot).
Previously I had encountered Wardens that would kill the people that weren't skeletons. They stated that it was "LR Denial".
Today, not knowing it wasn't LR Denial. I killed 2 Inmates that weren't skeletons.

Fortunately for me, there was an Admin online and I was swiftly slain and guard banned. At least I know what I did was wrong and can rectify such issues and miss-occurrences in the future.
Now I'm not saying the guard ban itself was unjustified, however I am saying that it was a misunderstood occurrence. And I request to be un-guard banned, however it is up to Staff and Afflicting Staff Member [Wallnuts] to decide whether I shall be unbanned.
[END]

Status
Not open for further replies.