Resolved Mr.Bright©™® VIP abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ai_Spankzie

Artificial Intellidumb
★ Donor ★
Mar 14, 2018
United Kingdom
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198981369345/ (i cant get steam id, it just shows as STEAM_0:0:0 for me, pretty sure its cos his profile is private, but I am not sure)
Player name: Mr.Bright©™®
Date of incident: 03/07/2020
Server name / IP: 5.135.189.29:27015
Proof of evidence in form of:
In the video link posted, I am typing in a corner ontop of the sand temple right in the corner of the map, out of the way from everything when i am struck from 170 health, down to 31, I Turn around and there is Mr.Bright©™® in the vip cart, while using jetpack to get away, he does things like this constantly, claiming they were ''accidents'' sadly I do not have recordings of the rest of his abuse, but he has been seen starting fights, then using the jetpack to escape, one situation he was using jetpack, flew somewhere infront of me, then scoped in and sniped me, I have been told he has attempted to voteban a player named Qek for no reason, if that can be checked into. Edit*: Qek does not wish to be involved in this.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, so since this is the only VIP abuse from Mr.Bright recorded (I checked command logs and found nothing else), I have decided to serve them a short ban. I was going to only warn them, but I'm unable to contact them.

Thanks for your report!

Status
Not open for further replies.