Declined Mr Pibb Jailbreak Guard Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pibb

Aug 8, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
STEAM_0:0:77503574

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned for mass illegal orders by doing an armory tour day.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I'm a relatively new player to the server and love playing Blu team for a more chill time. I committed my illegal orders because everyone seemed to not be interested in doing minigames, so I decided to have a fun day that would excite the Reds. I was told by tox my orders were "very illegal" but I ignored it because I wanted to have at least one fun day when the reds were uncooperative. I understand my punishment and have educated myself on all the rules the Blu team has in place so I will never break another one again. The last server I played on died and had very different rules, so nothing I was accustomed to is the same, but I will grow as a player and follow every rule from now on. So far, I love this server for all its maps and the players and LRs, and I would much rather stay on this server than have to move to a new one where I can play as a blu. Thank you for reading and I hope you consider my appeal <3,

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
You did several illegal orders back to back, the guardban is warranted. Perhaps next time check the rules to avoid getting banned.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.