Declined Mute and Gag Appeal Christmas gift this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pb2kick

May 6, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
My Steam account is already linked to my forum account.

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Both my Gag and Mute happened 6 months ago, and I barely remember how I got those punishments.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I am fully aware that I DID mic spam and typed something in the chat that was offensive at that time (the n-word incident) which not only got me permanent on chat communication but also voice communication, at the very least I was happy that I wasn't permanently banned from playing my favorite Jailbreak servers which is on its own is already good enough. But I want to be able to at least chat or voice chat once again either one of those is fine for me as long as I have a way to talk to the players on the server, I am very sorry for my inappropriate behavior from the past and I wish to be ungagged and unmuted either of those would be fine, Please Staff as your Christmas Gift for me this year.

Pb2kick

May 6, 2019
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal. I would like to ask what was the situation if you can recall the times you were gagged and muted. Also why only appeal it now?

It happened 6 months ago, I can only remember that I was playing on wild west map where I either got my mute or my gag there, I honestly cannot recall it properly since I stopped playing jb for 5 months I only started playing again around December. I suggest asking for the following Staff who placed the bans on me for the full detail maybe they recorded it or something. Here are the screenshots of my ban16081657331331608165653800

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After looking through the logs this was what I found
There were instances of mild player disrespect and the fact that you used the same bind over 2,000 times which is a lot of times and something that I would consider to be spam-like. Also, you seem to have some history chat spamming and mic spamming which isn't good for you either (even though the gags and mutes were a long time ago it is still something that we do not want to see). So considering this I will not be ungagging or unmuting you.

Appeal Declined

Attachments

• 1608176866648.png
    1608176866648.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.