Declined my account is banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoist

Jun 30, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Input text here...

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Good evening. Please remove the ban from the Team Fortress 2 servers, where I usually log into the server with your name, but I will explain what happened to me and when it happened. It all started with the fact that I went to the server (before the ban), for example, on the trade_plaza2 map, where usually everyone fights or talks to anyone. But I got a ban for racism - using racist insults, including propaganda of N@zi with the help of a spray, where I painted on the server, because of this, some players caused this discontent, and I was even condemned for this, but not in a rude form. By the way, this happened last night when I was bored and wanted to join the server with
P.S Here is a screenshot as proof.
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I want you to unban me so I can visit and have fun there. But I am graffiti associated with racism and n @ zi and I will not use such sprays anymore! Honestly! I realized my mistake, what I did, I just wanted to joke, but I realized that I went too far... I go there more often to relax, have fun, use emotions, hats that I don't have. Please remove the ban, please ... this will not happen again, it's my own fault that I did it wrong, I will never use such sprays....
Sincerely player: geoist.

Attachments

• ban.jpg
    ban.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 9

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
what is your steam link or id
Post automatically merged:

I found it, you legit said slurs in chat. Your ban stays.

Appeal Declined

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.