Declined My appeal/Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUCC EGG

Jan 8, 2021
To the Wonderland Staff. I did not mean the things I said As I was just angry and I always do that when I'm angry. I do not hate the WL staff as they are doing their jobs And doing them well, I just do not like some of the rules. Now My appeal is for my final mute/gag. I understand that I was Muted for Mic spam and it was just because I got my sound pad working and was very eager to use it. Now that is no excuse for Mic spam as it annoys me as well but I was just doing it because most of the people there thought it was funny! Once again not a excuse. But this jailbreak server is the only tf2 server I play on! And to be muted is like for you to remove my mouth. I promise if you Appeal my Mute It does not have to be gag But the mute this would mean the world to me. Once again I'm truly sorry to the WL Staff And Community as you guys do a great job I just get mad. Thank you and have a great evening. -Sincerely-SUCC EGG

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
To kick things off. You have an extensive amount of punishments with toxicity and spam being the reason for most of it and been given multiple chances to redeem yourself. You have also been banned in other communities for racism.

Your mute is only 3 days long and with multiple instances of rulebreaking, I won't be accepting your appeal. Please take the time to reflect and change as the next mute/gag will be permanent.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.