Declined My appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatbellypig

Aug 9, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link: https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&advSearch=Fatbellypig&advType=name

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned: I was in the sever called the rebellion in this sever most people in it would play jail break. Most people in the sever are chill but a lot of them had gotten banned for "(Group Ban) Sharing information on exploits. Multiple counts of harassment towards/disrespect of staff. Repeat rule-breaking." When I posted a picture in report to staff in the wonderland discord sever I had gotten a web ban for "(Group Ban) Sharing information on exploits. Multiple counts of harassment towards/disrespect of staff. Repeat rule-breaking." The rebellion discord sever had a chat that was on exploits which I didn't know of and never typed in that chat once.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you: I have left the sever. I believe that posting two pictures in a discord sever does not deserve a perm web ban. I would also only play with the group max once a week would never even type in the sever.

Attachments

• 1234.PNG
    1234.PNG
    88 KB · Views: 34

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
The term "Group Ban" is used to describe a ban given to a group of players who are rule breaking/causing a ruckus on the servers in order to mitigate any further potential rule breaking from said players in that group. I'm not sure what you're referencing when you said "I believe that posting two pictures in a discord server does not deserve a perm web ban", but that doesn't really matter. I've seen you plenty of times in-game with several players in that discord server and while on the server you guys were blatantly delaying rounds and favouritise each other. While you may say that you've barely posted any messages in that server, messages don't cover what is said in voice chat and who knows how much time you've spent in VC.
You chose to join and associate with that group of people so just saying that you never really typed or whatever doesn't exactly say much in my opinion. I'll let you respond if you want.

Last edited:

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
Regardless of whether or not there is evidence that stacks up against you, multiple staff members have seen you all in-game with all of the same opinions, myself included. You were still apart of that group when the group ban was issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.