Declined My bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Of course you remember that I filled out a appeal but I now see what happen:
The reason that I was ban was because of racism for saying "Bigga" and I have a double monitor and I though that I put my mouse on the other screen that did not play tf2 and had discord and I have a friend named "Bigga" that I know in real life and he told me something that happened to him and he did something about it and I said "Bigga what?!?!" because of shocked but later after a few seconds after I thought that I sent it to him, I was ban and I though the chat thing that was given to me in the discord was the admin typing out what I said and putting it I the reasons but later I checked that the message was never sent to him and not relisted that I put it in the tf2 chat on accident and I know that the bans before might make it hard to believe but I did put it on tf2 chat on accident and was meaning to put it in discord where I was talking to my friend

NOTE:My friend changed his name after the incident.
Post automatically merged:

Just a extension it would be fine by me if you give me the "one more ban will be perma" but the chat was one accident

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
with your history of f slur use I can't believe your story, as well you advertised a discord which we do not allow. I won't bother to extend the time but I will not be reducing. I will however warn you your next ban will be permanent.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.