Invalid My ban apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRVR MCDD

Aug 5, 2019
First here is my ban link if you need it https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=servers&s=4

Alright i am here talking about this because of my guard ban on one of your jailbreak servers. The reasons i was banned was for first, freekilling. I have freekilled 3 times, once when killed a spy as pyro just before leaving the server, another as sniper freekilling 2 people at the same time with the machinima, and finaly when again dr denial and killed a demoknight before leaving the server. The other reason i was banned was for LTAP that i just looked up the meaning of so sorry for that.

I have apologized to all of the players before and after the acts and still feel guilty. I have watched other players go warden and play either right and wrong, I dont want to be known as the freekiller when i join and would really apreciate it if I could get the ban lifted as soon as possible. I just want more from the game but not putting a wall between so this is my apoligy and concern. Thank you if your reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.