Accepted My ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberto

Dec 23, 2020
Hi! so I was banned many years ago from an alt on one of your servers and i could not find the ban on your banned list.
But I can provide my steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pimpinchimp420/

My ban reason was for cheating which I was doing so because I thought it was "cool" but it's really not and I'm sorry for that.

Why you should unban me: This is my first ban and yet it's still a bad one but I never really got to play on your servers and all my friends play on them but I'm sorry that I cheated and I hope you can forgive me.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal. So when checking the bans it said that you were banned for Duplicate Account and the would probably mean that it was an alt account joining with an active ban. And seeing as how you said that you cheated I would like to ask if you do have any alt accounts?

If so please link them to me.

roberto

Dec 23, 2020
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal. So when checking the bans it said that you were banned for Duplicate Account and the would probably mean that it was an alt account joining with an active ban. And seeing as how you said that you cheated I would like to ask if you do have any alt accounts?

If so please link them to me.
I have one from memory but that's it. https://steamcommunity.com/id/wootface33

roberto

Dec 23, 2020
Last edited:

roberto

Dec 23, 2020
Considering that the ban was a couple of years ago I am willing to let it slide. But, I would like for you to give me a good reason as to why I should give you a second chance.
Well when i cheated on your server it was the first time i was ever on there, sounds dumb but it's true. anyway I not got to expirence the wonderland community or talk to others in it or play with my friends who play on your servers all the time. but I'm not a toxic player plus I'd never cheat on wonderland again I've learned from my mistakes and I hope to join the community soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.