Declined My ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calm

Aug 11, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
Input text here...

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban. So i was playing a trade_plaza_2 server (212.24.111.109:27016 on 9/8/23) and i was trolling a friend of mine about that he shouldnt transfer his items to mannco.store. He said that he was gonna trust me instead of the people that said it was safe to transfer items to mannco.store. But when he said that he was gonna trust me, one guy named ᵀᵃᶜᵒᵗᵃ (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199012686608) said that i am gay ("Calm is gay)". I said "kys" and then ᵀᵃᶜᵒᵗᵃ said "!calladmin" to which i thought he was being seriuos so i did the same thing. So a few minutes pass and an admin comes, i explained to him what happened and the admin gagged ᵀᵃᶜᵒᵗᵃ for a bit. When ᵀᵃᶜᵒᵗᵃ got gagged he started texting me saying "Thanks for gagging me" and some other stuff. But when he said that i was getting banned i said to him "why" he said that saying "kys" is bannable and i didnt know thatbecause i almost never read the rules. So i said "you called me gay " to which he didnt care and proceeded to say that "youre getting banned". The conversation that i just showed you probably isnt accurate but you can always ask the other player.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Input text here... I kindly request that you reconsider the ban imposed on wonderland.tf. I am genuinely dedicated to being a good, rule following member of this community, and I am eager to learn from this experience to prevent any future misunderstandings. I am more than willing to participate in any necessary discussions or take additional actions to rectify the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.