Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
So for those of you who don't know me my name is Ray, I have been a member for just over two years now, staff member three rounds and well known guard and I haven't been honest with some of you.

To start, as some have seen I have been called out for freekill multiple times and though I always have a completely fair and legitimate reason I've been harboring a deep secret that no one knows about. I'm basically able to force reds to do anything I want them to do, which allows me to kill them if they don't do the order.

As well, when I was a staff member I tended to punish people for breaking rules, but in reality I was banning them because I have no soul and I was just trying to ruin the fun.

Lastly, I only ever wanted staff for free vip and the ability to respawn myself and nothing else.

I hope you people can forgive me and understand that I would like to make up for my mistakes, please consider what you have read carefully and if you choose to not forgive me I will understand.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
My path was similar to yours, but I chose the righteous way and gave up on it.
and the more time I spent of the community, the better I understood.

You did nothing wrong, if viewed in a different/positive perspective.(people who watch anime would understand that)
Also, I was acknowledged to be one of the best members of WonderLand, thanks to the people who supported me and today, I was given something that was beyond my imagination...

Reactions: Ray

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
My path was similar to yours, but I chose the righteous way and gave up on it.
and the more time I spent of the community, the better I understood.

You did nothing wrong, if viewed in a different/positive perspective.(people who watch anime would understand that)
Also, I was acknowledged to be one of the best members of WonderLand, thanks to the people who supported me and today, I was given something that was beyond my imagination...
thank you for sharing brother

Reactions: floot_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.