Resolved Need quick help on !unusual command (JAILBREAK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
made a forum account just for this so, hey!

straight to the point, when i use !unusual and choose an effect i want, it will proceed in the chat saying ''effect set, touch resupply locker to receive it'' however though, how exactly do i touch the resupply locker? i'm pretty sure it does not exist and it means respawning, but however respawning does not work.

thanks!

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
A resupply locker is this:
Resupplylocker.png

In most, (if not all Jailbreak servers) there isn't one of these otherwise guards and reds would camp them.
To get the unusual effect to work you just have to respawn, (I mean realistically it's not too long of a process). Anyways, lockers don't exist in Jailbreak, (with that said they do exist in most other servers, so if you're playing on another one look out for one).
Edit: If respawning doesn't work, try changing class or changing your load out.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for the reply! changing classes back and fourth works but only on the first day. and i'm sure will keep on for the upcoming days. however though, on the first day all paint is removed, and when i switch up to apply to paint the unusual effect just disappears and won't work again. changing classes back and fourth does not work to get the effect back

Last edited:

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
Thanks for the reply! changing classes back and fourth works but only on the first day. and i'm sure will keep on for the upcoming days. however though, on the first day all paint is removed, and when i switch up to apply to paint the unusual effect just disappears and won't work again. changing classes back and fourth does not work to get the effect back
We are on the progress of updating our unusuals plugin, it will be announced once it is released onto the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.