Invalid Never gave me a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was banned without being given a clear reason. I submitted an appeal and was told I "harassed someone for being anorexic". Describing the situation like this would be stretching the truth so far you could reach the Andromeda Galaxy. The thread was locked so I never got a chance to defend myself. I didn't harass someone for being anorexic. I can tell you exactly what happened.

person: "I want to become a moderator"
me: "moderators are fat" (it's a meme. Obviously not all moderators are fat, and I know that, it's part of what makes it funny)
person: "I'm anorexic" ( I didn't know this, but after she told me I stopped with the jokes)
me: "why do you want moderator"
admin: "Stop harassing"
person: "I'm tired of having to write ban reports all the time"
me: "Why are you writing ban reports all the time?"
BANNED

(The stuff in parentheses was not typed in chat, they are just comments I left afterwards to clarify the situation.)

I never harassed anyone for being anorexic. I didn't know she was anorexic. I only told one joke and after she told me about her situation I didn't make another one. I had no bad intention.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I didn't harass someone for being anorexic. I made a mistake. You don't ban people for mistakes. The reason you ban someone is because they are exhibiting a behaviour you don't want them to repeat. If you don't tell them what behaviour you don't want them to repeat, then how do they know not to repeat it? Mistakes are something you do unintentionally, you should only ban someone for intentionally exhibiting bad behaviour. Otherwise bans don't make sense. The person who I was interacting with has reported people for less and she is a master of spinning the truth like a beyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.