new game mode needed for wonderland?

Lxna1

Mar 7, 2020
Ulaanbator, Mongolia
i have been thinking. WHY. only play jailbreak infested with people who no know rules and chat racism racial slurs? instead why not have a woldwide SG or US dodgeball severs? why not have a friendly only and on custom real achievment avaible severs? why not add a worldwide nation state region wide server you can go to when lonely, bored? or even a server like VRchat servers

WHY not?

WE can add it if we have time and effort, right?

WHY none of em here?
why 1--4 dodgeball severs? on only few regions? when you can 6-9 (0_0) dodgeball servers?

WHY??? none active???

and it is my favor asked others may have other game mode servers active and alive and be active with similiar time zones?
why not?

• Love
Reactions: yoyo

BlueSpirit

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Mar 10, 2020
Well for me personally I still enjoy jailbreak. There are plenty rule breakers or those who don't know the rules. But for me I have more fun than the bad.
Also I could easily be wrong but Tf2 can't do VR can it? If it can thats dope lmao. If it can't and your talking about they set up a server in a different game. Of course I don't know the specifics of it. But I remember reading somewhere how they tried that with Gmod and it didnt go well.
And for the ones like dodgeball and friendly servers thats up to them. I dont play dodgeball a lot. But I know its pretty popular so all for it. Also to close it out.
I might be reading it wrong but you're coming on a bit aggressive. Be sure to think about how much work to do the things your proposing my guy.

Reactions: Lxna1

Lxna1

Mar 7, 2020
Ulaanbator, Mongolia
Well for me personally I still enjoy jailbreak. There are plenty rule breakers or those who don't know the rules. But for me I have more fun than the bad.
Also I could easily be wrong but Tf2 can't do VR can it? If it can thats dope lmao. If it can't and your talking about they set up a server in a different game. Of course I don't know the specifics of it. But I remember reading somewhere how they tried that with Gmod and it didnt go well.
And for the ones like dodgeball and friendly servers thats up to them. I dont play dodgeball a lot. But I know its pretty popular so all for it. Also to close it out.
I might be reading it wrong but you're coming on a bit aggressive. Be sure to think about how much work to do the things your proposing my guy.
nah man i mean VRchat by the server types like people who like to talk

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
More time and energy goes into jb because thats the main draw of wonderland. Not everyone is into dodgeball and it's pretty new here so people are seeing if they will need new regions. The friendly only idea is not for everyone as then well its an achievement server. The slurs and not knowing rules of jailbreak applies everywhere. I dont know but you either phrased it badly and i dont get a good vibe from this.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
I see what you're trying to say, but I think that jb draws in the most people and therefore should be a bigger priority; so maybe hold back on that for a while especially now with so many people home and on jb.