Declined no title

Status
Not open for further replies.

o000oGG

Jan 8, 2021
New to this,hopefully correct format,I am o0O0o,a jailbreak player on wonderland servers for about a year,and I quit tf2 in about mid august 2019,I just returned to tf2 a few days ago and I wanted to return to the jb servers I played before but when I tried connecting and it stated that I was banned,I don't remember violating any rules and I checked my name on the banlist and it did not state a reason,hopefully mods can look into this case and unban if possible,thanks.STEAM_0:1:473924717

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
Hey there! I'll be the staff member responsible for you appeal. First and foremost, you were banned for avoiding punishment. I'd like to ask. Have you ever cheated on tf2 before?

You have 24H to respond

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
My only association is the third one
Post automatically merged:

btw I have not played on that account before,but it was logged in on my computer,you can check my steam profile comments,I quitted at August but the ban was implemented on sep

In your earlier statement, you said that you've never cheated before. You are however associated with this account but never played on it. Why was it logged to your computer?

o000oGG

Jan 8, 2021
My only association is the third one

btw I have not played on that account before,but it was logged in on my computer,you can check my steam profile comments,I quitted at August but the ban wa
In your earlier statement, you said that you've never cheated before. You are however associated with this account but never played on it. Why was it logged to your computer?
if I said I weren't associated you won't believe me and I did see my computer logged on to this acc when I was browsing,just to clarify I am not the only one using it:)

I am prob sure that my roommate doesn't play tf2 but he uses steam,is this vac ban for tf2?

If i really did cheat I also won't be here arguing since I am not a type of person who hides things

If the ban on "associated acc"are due to tf2 then u can take it as if I cheated and reject the appeal

Muffin

just a muffin
Honorary Member ★
Sep 14, 2020
your dad's
To clear up somethings, you were banned on July 9th, 2019.

As of right now, I do not believe that you don't own all of the accounts considering how close the ban dates were and how similar the names are as shown below. In my opinion, if you were falsely banned you would've appealed around the time you got banned. That being said, I assume these accounts are just throwaway accounts with the o0O0o being the main.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.