Invalid Not sure what I was banned for... info please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandyoshi

Apr 10, 2018
Hello, I was just banned from my favorite server, a minecraftworld server by wonderland.tf... Here are some details of some possible ban-reasons.
1. I had been using my mic about every 10-100 seconds (mic-spamming?)
2. I was killing friendlies often (maybe possible due to the next one)
3. There was a pyro that was killing absolutely everybody in sight. Friendly or not, he was obviously determined to 'roast' us. In my mind, i was thinking about how many times that I had heard people being reported over friendly-kill, so I (without thinking about my habit of friendlykill) reported them for harassment.

Hope you can answer me soon

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
I'm the one that banned you because you reported The_troll_of_tf2 for Harassment/provoking. I observed him for a while and did not see anything I would consider harassment so I messaged you 3 separate times asking you why you reported him and you did not answer me.

brandyoshi

Apr 10, 2018
I see my mistake now. I hadn't fully known the rules of Wonderland.tf. I am so sorry for wasting your time, and I will refrain from using the !calladmin report function, except only when I see real proof of rule breakers. I know that I had done this in the past (i think) about making a false report, so I apologize for any of those, if there are any.
Also, I was never notified of any message from a staff member, so sorry for missing that

I still would like to be unbanned :)

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
I see my mistake now. I hadn't fully known the rules of Wonderland.tf. I am so sorry for wasting your time, and I will refrain from using the !calladmin report function, except only when I see real proof of rule breakers. I know that I had done this in the past (i think) about making a false report, so I apologize for any of those, if there are any.
Also, I was never notified of any message from a staff member, so sorry for missing that

I still would like to be unbanned :)
It was only a 1 hour ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.