Declined o ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manlord

Sep 23, 2019

Got banned for "abusing" !calladmin

Heres the scoop, The current warden was breaking all sorts of rules like doing cell wars with the cell doors open. As well as doing Cell wars when we did it like 2 rounds ago. I can't remember if he was breaking other rules, but other people were generally mad and I think 2 other people called admin. I don't think he had remorse, which I think is what pushed me to call admin. When I called admin I selected own reason. I think it registered as "burger king" which was weird because that wasn't an option and made no sense. I wish whoever banned me would have at least asked my side of the story instead of masking such a hasty decision. I know I have somewhat of a history of not reading the rules for something and calling admin, but multiple people confirmed what he was doing was wrong and were genuinely mad.

• Haha
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I was actually going to pardon you since this seemed like a simple mistake. However,
after seeing this post...yeah you can wait out your ban.

From How To Appeal:
Any form of troll or inappropriate posts will lead to a forum ban, and this is not appeal-able.
Consider this your warning on this.

Anyway, for the record, when you select "Own Reason," you are expected to type out the reason in chat afterwards. So you must have typed in chat "burger king" for some reason and then submitted that as the Call. Be more careful next time, as this wasn't your first ban for Call abuse, but there's still chance for you to make it your last.

Appeal denied.

• Haha
Reactions: floot_guy
Status
Not open for further replies.