Obligatory AMA From Cassy

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Well a bunch of newer players joined that's cool and tbh I'm a new person from the last time I did this.(Literally). So let's start please ask serious questions. Nothing inappropriate, we all have standards. Nothing too personal like Ssn and let's get something out. My name is Kris Guerra. I'm 15 and I'm trans MTF. I will be answering most questions and ask away! Yall qt's. (Also please dont start another AMA train)

Last edited:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Yo who's ur fav hs character
Im assuming you mean homestuck. My favorite would probably be a tie between, Dave Strider, Karkat Vantas, and Terezi Pyrope. Firstly Striders gotta stride and the change he goes thru with the entire web comic is substantial. Karkat kinda acts like a leader at times, because he kinda is and even though he doesn't have something like eye laser beams like Sollux, I still love my crabby boy. The last one is Terezi, The blind girl. I don't have much to say except she's a badass. This vid right here explains why I love her so much.

what type of sport do you love the most?
Ive always loved baseball, Its fun to play and fun to watch. Sadly I gave up on the sport a while ago due to personal reasons.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
So I got my name from an old staff member named purple. I used to be a friend of his and one day when I was still using some edgy name. Everyone started using a color name and then because fuck it, I changed my name to red and it kinda stuck. Later I'd change my name to The Reddest. Then I took like 1-2 months off. I came back with an Addiction to scp and remembered the name Red and Mr.Redd. So for a while I kept the name Mr.Redd. Since I'm now female, I took, "heck might as well keep an old name." So I went with Ms.Redd.

Reactions: Hoovy Co

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
What is your favourite drink?

Would yourself rather spend the rest of your life with a sailboat as your home or an RV as your home?

What do you think of the new killer for dead by daylight?

What would you sing at Karaoke night?

Many thanks after answering.
:Block212:

D

Deleted member 9670

Two obvious questions and then normal ones
Every copy of mario64 is personalized?
Wet dry world have negative emotional area?
When you started to love rolda?
Can you help me with voice practicing?
Reason why you playing minecraft jb maps?

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
What is your dream unusual?
Favorite Cosmetic in TF2?
Favorite Game?
Favorite franchise?
So far my favorite unusual would be a burning flames bruisers bandana.
Favorite cosmetic is California Cap.
Game would be tetris
Franchise it's halo or Call of duty.
Why so smelly
You ever notice how it follows you.
What is your favourite drink?

Would yourself rather spend the rest of your life with a sailboat as your home or an RV as your home?

What do you think of the new killer for dead by daylight?

What would you sing at Karaoke night?

Many thanks after answering.
:Block212:
Favorite drink is apple cider.
Rv as my home. Even though I can drive a boat well. I fucking hate the ocean.
The new killer is going to be cool.
I would sing the one song i always sing when muted. Backstreet boys everybody.
Two obvious questions and then normal ones
Every copy of mario64 is personalized?
Wet dry world have negative emotional area?
When you started to love rolda?
Can you help me with voice practicing?
Reason why you playing minecraft jb maps?
No and no.
I started to love rolda after I had helped her come out as trans. It really started when we married in discord. I just loved her and then i told her. I still love @rolda2 wouldn't pick anyone else.
I only do fem voice pratice. I don't use my fem voice much anymore. As much as I want to its tiring.
I play mc jb because la jb was dead. And now most reports come from there.