Invalid On removing a scammer from your community.

• Thread starter Anonymous (213d)
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous (213d)

SteamID / STEAM profile of the player:
Date of incident: 1/10/23
Server name / IP: N/A
Proof of evidence in form of:

• TF2 demo / video recording
  • screenshots
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:
steamID: STEAM_1:1:692843619
steamID3: [U:1:1385687239]
steamID64: 76561199345952967
(Please accept my sincerest apologies, I have never used this forum before and have found a scammer that is within your community.)

Hello. Today I got a direct message via steam with the classic "hello, my name is (name of one of your friends) and I have reported your account now speak to this 'steam rep' on discord" scam starter. I did not think of taking a screenshot at the time and I realize that this might invalidate my claim, but I hope the administrative team takes this in good faith. If more information from me is needed in any way, please contact me. Goodbye.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
Hi, unfortunately due to insubstantial evidence we will be unable to action this report.

I have however investigated the profile and to me, it seems as if the account has been unfortunately compromised. If this is your friend, I would recommend reaching out to them using an alternate social network to inform them of this situation.

If there is no more information that you can provide regarding this report, I will close this report in 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.