Declined otaku raiding jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

S A M A E L

Oct 16, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

Hello again and thanks for your reply. first i want to answer Smelvin’s questions:
  1. -Why is this information just now coming out?

Because It took a long time to find a person who is in this group and ask for his account for further searches for evidence, where they discussed how to set up our ban. Do you have any other screenshots? -Yes, we have other screenshots, but unfortunately they are not on this topic. But there are screenshots where they have a special section where they target certain people(including me and s44), with their personal information, and track them online, and then connect and kill them with a group of people.

(smelvin)Additionally, you literally admitted above that you were joking about raiding both Wonderland and Otaku.

-None of us joked about raiding wln servers. This is not what my friend meant when he wrote the title for an appeal ''joking about raiding wln and otaku''. I repeat that I was joking exclusively about otaku, and by the my words ''ill raid this shitty otaku server with my friends'' i meant that I wanted to gather a group of people who play well and connect to this server and fight back against them, not ddos thing or something, but it still was a JOKE. I repeat, I do not support DDoS and none of my friends!

Please look at each screenshot! Unfortunately, we currently do not have access to the account from where we made these screenshots. thanks for attention.

Attachments

• evidence.png
    evidence.png
    603.7 KB · Views: 39
  • evidence 1.png
    evidence 1.png
    487.7 KB · Views: 38
  • evidence 2.png
    evidence 2.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 35
  • evidence 3.png
    evidence 3.png
    302.4 KB · Views: 34
  • evidence 4.png
    evidence 4.png
    265.9 KB · Views: 35
  • evidence 5.png
    evidence 5.png
    521.1 KB · Views: 37

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
After reviewing the screenshots provided, I'll accept the appeal. If you find more screenshots that you think could be beneficial for us, feel free to send them in a ticket in our discord.

Appeal Accepted

Last edited:

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.