Declined perma ban appeal for pedophilia joke (yes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2023
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/familliusfezallium (not entirely sure if this is the right link, sorry)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Back in December of 2022, I was making some rather edgy jokes about pedophilia, or well, being one. I cant entirely remember what I said at the time but I remember i did make a "e for everyone" joke about my penis or something. For good reason, U got banned without any warning and, here we are.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I was 14 at the time, i mean 14, 25, 56 shouldn't make anything like this acceptable but I was a little tone deaf, didnt know anything related to boundaries and thought edgy=funny. Yeah sure its only been like a half of a year but lots of things can happen in half of a year which includes being able to understand that maybe people dont accept jokes like that. Of course, I will avoid creating jokes related to pedophilia, which everyone should, and if anyone who was offended by those jokes sees this (which is unlikely as the people there most likely don't lurk on the forums...i think) I genuinely apologize for anyone who was offended by those jokes.

Bryan

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
Suggestions Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
U.S./Brazil
What is wrong with you, the messages you sent were so vile I felt disgusted, I genuinely don’t understand how you dare shift the blame to being “edgy.” Reflect on your actions and I recommend leaving the internet so you can better reflect.

Appeal Declined, don’t come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.