Declined Perma ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stats

Nov 23, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)
(Completely dismiss this if you are appealing your spray/objector ban.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Explain in detail what has happened & what lead you to your ban.

so earlier today I was joining another server and I put another IP for anyone who wanted to join me

and the ad cheats thing was a joke, but I didn't think it would actually get this far

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I joined this server when I first started playing tf2. I met ALL of my friends off only 1 server, and it's literally my favorite server to play. I know you probably hear this a lot but I won't do it again. I'm SOO sorry for doing this. I was on a call with Soot and he heard the whole situation. Again, I'm really sorry for doing this, and it won't happen again. What I did was stupid.
~stats

stats

Nov 23, 2020
This was just reassurance that this appeal is being taken care of. Also would you mind explaining to me the whole situation and why you did what you did?
gotchu, so i was a little bored so i went gibus heavy. and I was just acting like a "hacker" but I'm fuckin trash lol. i watch a lot of fatmagic and wanted to try it out...idk why tho, just seemed fun ig
Post automatically merged:

gotchu, so i was a little bored so i went gibus heavy. and I was just acting like a "hacker" but I'm fuckin trash lol. i watch a lot of fatmagic and wanted to try it out...idk why tho, just seemed fun ig
and also the ip thing was for people to join another server because I wanted to play like a x100 server

and also the ip thing was for people to join another server because I wanted to play like a x100 server
and one more thing, not EVERYONE was supposed to join the IP tho, only people that wanted to join me. I'm not tryna get everyone to leave wonderland servers. and btw not everyone even joined the server lol. wasn't my intention

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Considering that this is your only ban I am willing to give you a second chance but, you advertising cheats as a joke isn't a very good thing overall and if you wanted to invite people to a server then do it through dm’s between you and not in chat. Also, I found some toxicity in your logs when you tried to act like fatmagic and some instances of spam.
Now seeing that your acting went a bit too far I will not be unbanning you.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.