Declined Perma Banned from every server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Jul 16, 2020
Dear Admins and Mods of Wonderland.TF,
I’ve have been banned permanently from all your servers, the reasoning behind this is that I was spamming LmaoBox binds and my username at the time was,”CAN YOU QUACK?”, I know I should have not done that due to it looking very real, so my reason to be unbanned would be because I love your servers and because I was just joking around with the people on the server, they even knew it was a joke, so thanks for your time.
-With love,Šhädmäń.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Before we proceed, I would like you to enlighten me on a few things, from your chatlogs.

Provided yes, this isn't the full word, can you tell us why you feel the need to post even this? Jokes are supposed to be funny. This is one of numerous instances in the very recent past.

Why post this as a joke? You surely understand that we'd take a post like this seriously.

Example of bind spam. No question there. There is an unbalanced amount of "bind spam" in here, a lot more than would constitute a joke, anything to say about it?

Just a heads up, since you're not a regular to the forums, failure to respond within 24 hours will conclude with an automatic denial of this appeal.

Shad

Jul 16, 2020
Before we proceed, I would like you to enlighten me on a few things, from your chatlogs.

Provided yes, this isn't the full word, can you tell us why you feel the need to post even this? Jokes are supposed to be funny. This is one of numerous instances in the very recent past.

Why post this as a joke? You surely understand that we'd take a post like this seriously.

Example of bind spam. No question there. There is an unbalanced amount of "bind spam" in here, a lot more than would constitute a joke, anything to say about it?

Just a heads up, since you're not a regular to the forums, failure to respond within 24 hours will conclude with an automatic denial of this appeal.

All this is true in which I am pretty repulsive person and yes all this seems nothing like a joke but I don’t really like being permanently banned from a whole chain of servers I enjoy it playing on, so if you deny this, I would understand or if this gets accepted I would thank you, anyways I thank you for your time.
Post automatically merged:

I would want to say that the second image is me stating to “crash the server” since every time I spammed the bind it crashed the server, just trying the clear things out.
Post automatically merged:

I also spammed it so I looked more “real” which is what I thought at the time.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Hello, and sorry for the long wait on a verdict.

So, not only were you spamming/advertising cheats, but you were also purposefully crashing the server. This is completely intolerable and I will therefore not lift your ban.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.