Accepted Perma-Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebeller | wln.tf

Jun 23, 2020
Hello Wonderland.tf,

It's been a bit. I'd like to appeal for my Perma-mute, because I've realized that there's no point in continuing the repeating problem that ended up with me being muted. I spammed music, was told SEVERAL times to stop. I had the audacity to continue anyways because I was so called "bored". There was no point in spamming music, nobody actually liked it, it harmed them (their ears), and it ruined the game for everybody. I should have listened and complied to the first warning I received, and I have no place in this community to think otherwise. It's either play the game right, or get out. So I've realized that I just need to play the game correctly no matter how many times I want to change it for my own satisfaction, as simple as that. There's no point, I'm not taking anything nor am I at an advantage in any way. I'm actually losing, my friends, the community, and my ability to enjoy the game. All because I was selfish. I've taken a break from the servers a bit, realizing that this was the one server that I spend all of my time on, the place I've met new friends, new people, and all of the joy. Of course I'm not banned from the servers, but losing the ability to speak to the others with a voice was very horrid. Especially not being able to become a warden or join the blu team. The gameplay as a mute has become very difficult and even though the community may see me as a burden due to the amount of warnings I've received. I'm still hopeful to let my voice out again.

I will not use my mic to spam, play music, or anything that violates the rules. Take my word for it.

1639440685233-png.13685

[I still have the same thoughts, and the same statements.]

Status
Not open for further replies.