Declined Perma Mute/Gagged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2018
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been muted/gagged:
I was permanently muted/gagged because I used chat to be toxic to other players
or used voice chat to play loud noises through my mic I thought others and myself found funny

3.) Tell us why we should unmute you:
communicated is very hard w/o the ability to use chat or voice, I've realized that. It sucks, it sucks alot.
And I'd like to use this appeal as a formal and FINAL apology for my toxicity and micspam/earrape and say it will as a matter of fact won't happen again.
I'm only asking for one more chance, with this time of course being me understanding the severity of my choices and decisions and thinking before I talk or type in any server to anyone.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You didn't realize the "severity of my choices and decisions" and start "thinking before I talk or type in any server to anyone" the nine other times you were served a communication ban?

Dec 1, 2018
No. I did not. For almost all and maybe all of the nine previous comm bans were from loud sound clips I played through my mic, most were less than 5 seconds long, and very rarely would someone complained, if they did, I stopped, but most of those times people laughed and did think it was funny. And I'd get comm banned because an admin who was on would serve me it. At this point and time I really don't use my sound clips anymore period, I'll use voice chat every once in awhile, now I really only use chat. I've never been gagged before, until now, permanently. What I'm trying to say is after the nine previous voice comm bans I actually learned to oblige (not micspam or earrape) and with this being chat comm ban being permanent, I want this gag to output the same result at the voice bans did in which I learned how I should use them and go on my way only using them the proper way. (even though I should have been using them the proper way in the first place considering the servers have multiple pastes on what to not say or do)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After much consideration of shortening your silence to a week or two, I decided against it. I understand if the punishments didn't impact you that much, but ultimately that doesn't matter. You still should have known better, especially since you were on your final warning and you've even reported others for toxic/disrespectful behavior.

Therefore, I think you should stay silenced for now. It's way too early to give you a second chance.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.