Declined Perma-Mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond Hoe

Oct 28, 2018
Heyo! You all probably know me for doing not good things such as excessive mic spam, toxicity, talking back to staff, and just being a loud and obnoxious Tyler1 wannabe. I understand this is probably going to get shot into the ground since you all have probably banned me for something or another, but believe it or not, I keep coming back. Not to be a toxic a**hole, but because I really enjoy the wonderland servers and community as a whole. I have been on for almost a year now, and have donated three times now (give or take). Its unfortunate that you all always run into when I'm being toxic due to the fact that you are on because someone reported me. I have put countless hours into TF2, and can tell you there is not quite a community like yours. I have met hundreds of nice people, including your staff who are nice, understanding people. Shout out to eight and walnuts for helping me through stuff. I have made countless friends through wonderland that I really enjoy, and its a shame that the only communicating I will be doing from now in is through text chat. I get I might have spammed mine craft music videos and said f*** you a little way too many times, but I always come back because you forgive me. So now I'm at the begging part. Can I get one last chance?

I'll remove my soundboard and attempt not to be such an a**hole. I just really love this community and it makes me sad I won't be apart of it anymore aside from being some guy spamming lennys every four seconds. I know this sounds pretty out of character, but I can't stress enough about how much it means to me to be friends and talk to these people. I just wanna get that fat unmute you know. I promise I won't be a big meanie anymore. Or micspam. Or freekill. Or spawncamp. You get the idea. I just want a final chance y'know? Sorry for wasting so much of your guys' time. I guess I'm just a little bit too difficult to deal with at times. But hey! I'm here saying sorry for what it is worth soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... sorry :/

P.S. Im not sure if I need like evidence or something that wasn't really clear but here's my steam thing

[TD]
STEAM_0:1:79530434[/TD]

Last edited:

Diamond Hoe

Oct 28, 2018
Haha I totally didn't scroll down on the must read my bad. Anyway:

1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So I'm assuming my mute was a gradual thing more so than one certain incident. Basically, I was on JB, was the last red and my DR was to Mic Spam the song "Hoes Mad". I am now informed that that DR is illegal, and was promptly muted by an admin on. The admin was Tec3. The mute was only an hour I believe, until all of a sudden a different admin (or maybe the same I don't know their aliases) got on and said he was going to permanently gag me after telling me I was already permanently muted. That admin's name was something like Alere. I didn't know either of those until he told me. Anyway, I'm assuming the 30 comm blocks are what did it versus just mic spamming one time.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
That's pretty much what the first comment I made was about, but if you don't want to read it again, it is just basically this:

I like wIn a lot. I have a lot of friends and think it is unfortunate that I was muted. I have donated 2-3 times, have played on the servers since August, 2018, and really would not like to be muted forever because I wouldn't be able to communicate. I'll stop being toxic and won't mic spam anymore. Basically, I just want one last chance.

Reactions: Olaves

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
A4W9a0y.png

PlwB3K1.png

KWFEIY7.png

8RPpcCf.png

pBZ0y1e.png

f6i2dQo.png

You can not just come here and ask for a last chance after over 20 communication blocks and various team/server-bans, the communication blocks including a week silence which noted all of these offenses you had been culminating. Those were all your chances.

Appeal denied and I am also giving you a permanent gag for continued toxic behavior, use of a racial slur, and spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.